MSLA Hours | 8:00 am -2:45 pm
- To purchase meals online, visit: MyLunchMoney.com
- Monthly menus are posted on the DPS Website: Food & Nutrition Services
Optional Bus Transportation
Pick-up and Drop-off to/from MSLA is available at Barnum, Godsman, Goldrick, Monroe, CMS.
The decision to keep schools open or to close them during winter weather conditions is not a simple one, but it is made with one overriding factor in mind: the well-being of our students, their families, and staff. DPS Transportation has made preparations to ensure buses are running and students arrive safely to school. Our drivers participate in a comprehensive training program that includes preparation for driving in inclement weather and adverse conditions like wintry weather.
Information about school closures is announced through the following media outlets:
- The Communications Office will immediately notify local television and radio stations, which will broadcast regular announcements of school closures. You can also visit theDenverChannel.com,9News.com, KDVR.com and denver.cbslocal.com. Notifications in Spanish will be made on radio newscasts on 1150 AM, 1280 AM and 1090 AM.
- Emergency school closures will be posted on the district’s homepage immediately.
- Announcements to close or delay school will also be posted to the district‘s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- A message denoting the closure will also be left on the school district’s closure hotline at 720.423.3200
Important Information for Parents http://www.dpsk12.org/parents/
- Enroll & Register: List of Schools, how to locate Your Neighborhood Schools, Transportation, Important Phone Numbers.
- District Resources: DPS Parent Guides, Safety Tips, Special Education.
- School Reports: NCLB Report Cards, School Performance Framework.
- General District Information: DPS curriculum, School satisfaction survey.
- Community Resources: Denver Public Library, Child Care resources, Volunteers Programs
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Denver Public Schools. We require all volunteers to complete an application and background check. You may select the links below to open the necessary forms, or contact the Volunteer Services Office at the following address in order to receive your forms.
1350 E. 33rd Ave
Denver, CO 80205-3924
Please mail or fax your completed application to the Volunteer Services Office. Once your application packet has been received, you will receive a return phone call to discuss your interests.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Intergenerational Volunteer Opportunities
- Property Tax Credit Program
- Training Schedule
- Community Study Hall Tutoring
- Spellbinders Storytellers
- Whiz Kids
- Chess Clubs
– Do you want to volunteer in MSLA? Please contact: