- 10/8: 4th & 5th Grade — Rocker Works
- 10/10 : 2nd Grade Field Trip
- 10/15: Skate City Family Night
1. To create a culture where children capture the disposition, knowledge and skills needed to excel in our global society
2. To empower teachers to make the decisions that best impact student outcomes
3. To engage all community members as facilitators and beneficiaries of our rich learning opportunities
Learn – At MSLA we learn through experience, and find joy in acquiring new information and skills.
Teach – At MSLA we help others to understand through generous sharing of information and processes and through enriching experiences.
Lead – At MSLA we lead by purposeful engagement of others. We are committed to civic responsibility, community engagement and service learning.
LEARN. TEACH. LEAD.
MSLA is a place where everyone is a Learner, Teacher, and Leader.